“Red Sauce Pasta Recipe | Indian Style Pasta Recipe”:
I saw this Red Sauce Pasta| Indian Pasta in menu of an indian restaurant once,since then it was sparking my mind to try at home.This recipe for indian style pasta/ red sauce pasta in red sauce is most loved,easy to prepare, delicious, healthy and as well as kids friendly.
Well guyz,this recipe for red sauce pasta is just an appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together with your friends either relatives or party at home. It will win you a lot of praise in your next get together.This crispy pasta makes a weekend brunch for the family, snack or a light dinner, also for the kids tiffin box.
Do you know how to make this red sauce pasta | indian style pasta recipe at your home?
then just follow my red sauce pasta recipe | indian style pasta recipe with step by step pictures and you can use any kind of pasta though penne, fusilli, spaghetti or macroni as well.You can add your choice of veggies in pasta.I would suggest you to add the veggies as it makes the dish more wholesome,healthy and nutritious. Believe me, this indian style pasta is perfect to satisfy hunger pangs quickly.
So friends,do try it next time and share your experience with us by commenting on this page below.
“Ingredients For Red Sauce Pasta Recipe | Indian Style Pasta Recipe (1.5 Cup pasta)”:
‘‘For cooking pasta”:
- pasta 1.5 cup(macroni)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon of oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
”For making masala for red sauce pasta”:
- boiled sweet corn
- chopped carrot -1 small
- chopped onion -1 medium
- chopped capsicum -1/4 cup
- tomato puree -1 cup or chopped tomato-1 medium
- oregano – 1/4 teaspoon(optional)
- grated ginger -1/2 teaspoon
- grated garlic -1/2 teaspoon
- red chilli powder -1/2 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- tomato ketchup-1 small cup
- garam masala -1/2 teaspoon
- turmeric powder -1/4 teaspoon
- chopped coriander leaves -2 tablespoon
- Boil the water in a cooking pan for 5 minutes and add 1/2 tablespoon of oil and salt in it.
- Add the pasta in this boiled water and cook for 10-12 minutes . Once pasta cooked then drain the water.Now, heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Add grated ginger and garlic, saute till the raw aroma of ginger and garlic goes away.
- Add the finely chopped onion & saute until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add tomato puree or chopped tomatoes (according to your choice) and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Then add chopped capsicum,boiled sweet corn, chopped carrot and mix it well and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli and garam masala mix very well.
- Add tomato ketchup, oregano, coriander leaves. stir it.
- Add pasta and mix it well. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
Serve red sauce pasta | indian style masala pasta hot and enjoy the yummy & crispy red sauce pasta.
FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPE YOU MIGHT LIKE :