Blog Start UP| How To Start A Blog| The Best Guide For Beginners
So, you want to start a blog ? Great idea! Today I am going to take you by the hand and show you how to start a blog the right way step-by-step.
The good news is that starting a blog or adding a blog to your existing site is relativity easy (no coding skills required) and affordable.
Before you start the blog, I really want to talk about WHY you should build a blog.
Why you should create a blog and join the blogging community
Note: If you already have a solid idea of the whys, then skip this and go right ahead with the guide.
- Blogging has quickly become one of the most popular ways of communicating and spreading information and news. There are literally millions of blogs online.
- You become a better person and a better writer.
- It’s a great way to express yourself and also a fantastic way to share information with others.
- The best reason? You can make money doing it!
How To Start A Blog In Few Steps:
- Choose a great blog platform.
- Choose a web host for your blog.
- Setting Up the blog.
- Add content.
- Add income streams.
1. Choose Your Blogging Platform
Choosing where you want to build blog is pretty much the first thing you have to do. I’m going to take a leap and assume you’ve heard of WordPress, and this is the platform I suggest you. It’s massive. It’s by far one of the biggest blogging platforms in the world, with countless plugins and add-ons and almost infinite ways to design and layout your blog.
Even though WordPress is bigger and probably better, here are my reasons why you should still go with WordPress:
- Super easy set-up and is free to use (no coding skills required).
- Tons of free themes and layouts.
- There’s a massive support forum in case you get stuck.
- Your blog will be insanely fast and it’ll also look Functionality and form – perfect!
- People can interact with you easily. Your content can be shared, commented on, and so on.
2. Choose A Web Hosting For Your Blog
This is the biggest decision you’ll have to make before we go any further. You need to decide whether to pay for your blog or grab a free one.
WordPress, Tumblr and Blogger all offer free blogs for anyone. But it does have downsides:
You won’t be able to get your OWN domain name.
Here’s good news for you that you can choose domain name of your choice(if not taken by anyone) and start your online journey with viaENS. You can get properly managed WORDPRESS Blog from viaENS with
- Website Security
- Server Management
- Phone & Ticket based Technical Support
- 24/7 phone and email support
if you want to start your journey with viaENS then click here to buy.
3. Setting Up The Blog
There are free blog options such as WordPress.com and Blogger, but to retain control and professional image, consider investing in a domain name and hosting, and installing WordPress or other content management system on your host. You can also set the layout of your WordPress blog in theme settings.
4. Add Content
Once your blog is up and running, you need keep it active with new content to grow your business. Develop a set schedule for writing and posting blog articles. Create a content calendar so you always know what you’re going to post. Find ways to repurpose your content
Like all other business ideas, your success comes from marketing, and letting your target market know about your blog. Great ways to reach your market are through social media, email list, and many other ways. Repurpose your blog content to promote your business such as using quotes on Instagram or Twitter, creating a video of your article, and more.
6. Add Income Streams
While your blog can compliment an existing business, it’s also a great way to add additional income. You can promote other companies’ products and services in affiliate marketing You can offer advertising or feed ad networks, such as AdSense, on to your blog because Google AdSense is one of the best contextual advertising networks.
To know about How To Apply For AdSense click the link below